Perfect Pingpong Ball Pickup Net
Here is the perfect net to pick up a hundred pingpong balls after
It's a fish net for Koi (pond carp).
Cheap! and Perfect!
- Handle just the right length so you don't have to bend over (and I'm tall).
- Net frame bendable, whippy, and thin to slide under
- Netting made of, of course: fishnet!
None of these pictures of related Python brand nets do it justice.
The one we want is in this product family, but it's different
from the ones in the picture. The 10" x 7" with 24" handle one
is what we want; it has a relatively longer handle,
a shorter/wider opening, and a horizontal bottom for sweeping along
- PY0034 at Jonah's Aquarium (discontinued the line, out of stock)
- CD-158827 at Drs. Foster & Smith (www.drsfostersmith.com)
I just ordered 5, for a cost of around $50 total including shipping.
Two for me and my practice partner to pick up the gross of balls on
the floor after a multi-ball session, two for another friend who has a
robot, one for a gift.
A Perfect gift for a pingpong player! (and No,
I'm not making any money off this!)
I ordered it from
Jonah's Aquarium in Ohio.
Part Number PY0034, 10"x7" net w/24" Handle, $8.50 plus shipping.
Then in 2005 I ordered 5 more from Drs. Foster & Smith, the
Ulti-Net 10x7,24" handle, for even less, only $40.44 including
Copyright © 2002, 2005
Thomas C. Veatch
All rights reserved.
Last Modified: January 12, 2005.